Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Let's Start from the Beginning!

So - from the beginning...I have always loved the Entertainment industry! TV ~ Movies ~ Music ~Video Games (yes, I love geeks) and all that goes with it. I have always had a an internal game of Seven Degrees of Kevin Bacon going on. I love to link A Listers, B, C, and D listers to shows and movies. Let's call it a hobby, maybe. So here I am, now living in LA, the land of the Celebrity seeing them wherever I go! And now you can read about my sightings. I am a much thinner, cuter, but still guy loving Perez Hilton.

Read on....

I am going to try to link IMDB pages to my sighting so you can see who I mean if you are not so celebrity inclined. No sneaky pictures here. I do not have an iPhone, but a camera-less Blackberry.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment