Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Calling All Trekkies!


Picture this....David is sick and at work on a Friday night. Food was needed. I decide to take a shower, let the hair dry naturally. Not typical. Then I head up to my local Indian cafe, Bollywood, to grab some take out for the two of us. No makeup necessary - its my local cafe and I won't be long....ha..funny last words. As I sit outside at a table waiting for my order, a Ford Explorer parks right out front. A pregnant woman gets out of the driver's seat and an older gentleman out of the passenger's seat. Then by my surprise the back door opens too. Out comes CHRIS PINE or should we say Captain Kirk! I get nervous, he is right next to me. I have a look on my face like "WOW...YOU'RE CAPTAIN KIRK" and his dad totally caught me. I look at him and he winks. I don't know if he was hitting on me. What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment