Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just last night - Eddie Jemison


So - here is one of those "how did E notice this one??" Eddie Jemison was in Ocean's movies and I know my Clooney/Pitt movies!
First off, I have seen him at the Hand Car Wash twice. The first time, I just noticed him. The second time (in between dialogue with Ethan Embry) his 2 year old daughter dressed all in pink walked up to me, put her elbows on my knees and asked me what nail polish color I was wearing. No joke.
Well she made quite and impression on me. Last night, Dave and I decided to grab some Gelatto up the street and there he was, with his wife (pictured here..about 8 1/2 months pregnant now) with their little girl, Daisy.
Wow, E knows alot about this 2 year old. Well on my way in, I stopped and mentioned that I had encountered this little girl before as she was very interested in my nails. They were delighted that I stopped and said something and introduced themselves.
Once we grabbed our bowl of yumminess, we sat outside next to them and watched as Daisy put on a show for entertainment!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love that you started a blog..so funny. I started one too it is lifewithnatalieandjeff.blogspot.com. Not as good as yours though!

    ReplyDelete