Thursday, March 31, 2011

He is not Gay


Last November, Dave helped me in my creepy Celeb spotting! We were in LAX waiting to fly out to London when across the bar, we spotted Matthew Rhys from Brothers and Sisters. As you know he plays Gay brother, Kevin Walker, on ABC's show Brother and Sisters. The photo you see is our sneaky way of snapping a pic before he knows we are doing it. After loads of googleing him, we find he is not of the man loving persuasion and he is Welsh. So as we are waiting to board the flight, I strategically get close to him, Dave walks off and I start up a conversation. Win! We had a moment. I crushed hard on him...then my real crush came back.....very fun. Matthew sat business class as Dave and I walked to the back to scum class. At least the movies are free on international flights!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment