Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wow....It's been a long time!



This week I have decided to refresh my blog with the latest celeb outings I have had over the past week or so....Here we go...

Dave and I were going to Bed, Bath and Beyond (not Home depot...we are not the handy couple) and as we waited to cross the street, a dude with a hoodie on his head on a scooter (whatever those skateboards with the pole and handle maybe motorized I dont remember) stood next to us. It was crazy windy and I put my hood up too....Joking I turned to the dude with the hood and made some dorkie comment (as usual) and it was Nathan Fillion who plays Richard Castle on the show Castle. I only watch the show because he is awesome....I start remembering my love for the too short series "Firefly". He scooted over to the ATM. Love it.

Last night..outside of Dillion Irish Pub on Hollywood Boulevard, David Arquette and daughter Coco (my mom is a cougar) Cox-Arquette. It looked a lot like this picture, except he had a hood on his head and more clothes were worn by the two of them....it was dark too....Can you picture it???

No comments:

Post a Comment